Friday, October 9, 2009

Hooked On Foggy October Morns ~ Still

Oh what a fun year of Hooked on Friday parties I have enjoyed...so today as Julia ends her soirees and I thought I would re~post my first Hooked on Friday post...because one year later I am still hooked on this and today is exactly like it was a year ago....I just love things that you can count on...don't you?
I'm Hooked!
Yep, hook~ed, line and sinker! Don't you just loved being {hooked} on something or the other? I do~bunches and bunches and then some. So many of us love it so much that our fearless {hooked} leader, Julia, the blogger extraordinaire of Hooked on Houses fame is having a Hooked on Fridays blog party ~ now that's what I'm talking about!So here is Julia's question: "What are you hooked on?" Well, lots of things...especially this time of year...but this morning only one thing came to mind...Fog...yes sir~ree bob...fog.

I love, love a good Northwest foggy fall morn...a lot.

We just started having them over the last couple of weeks and I heart them a whole heap of a lot...especially when the fog burns off and we are left with a glorious sunny Autumn day...Bliss!

When I snapped this shot...I kid you not...geese were flying over head...
{HONK!} Love it!

That ol' sun did finally shine through...but don't you just love how misty and cozy it looks?

Cozy, cozy, cozy!

Yep, cozy!


Fog...gotta love it...I do....I'm {Hooked}

For more Hooked On Fridays fun~ola check out Julia's site~o~fun and share what you are hooked on.

Smiles ~ Ramona
P.S. Thank you Julia for a total fun year of Hooked On Friday Parties ~ I've said it before and I'll say it again...YOU ROCK SISTER!

14 comments:

Marla said...

Ramona, you are so right about thoses foggy mornings in the NW this time of year. I love your pictures of the fog and the trees, you make me miss Oregon every time I visit your blog. Happy Fall. Marla

Darlene said...

Hi Ramona,

Your foggy morning pictures are beautiful!! It actually looked like that here yesterday morning....very foggy. This morning just pouring down rain and cold!!! When I was out a couple of hours ago it was 50 degrees and the wind is blowing hard....BRRRR!

Hope you have a fabulous Northwest fall weekend!!!!!♥

Stacey said...

Your pictures are beautiful. It looks especially good because you can tell the sun will shine afterwards. Those are the best foggy mornings of all!

I'm near Darlene and we are having a pretty good case of dark and dreary. It's kind of cold too. Just trying to keep busy and positive.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sarah said...

I always enjoy my visits here to see your amazing photography. I feel like I'm right there enjoying this foggy morning. thanks for sharing. We're having rain and cool weather here in TX. It's a welcome change.

niartist said...

Wow, your pictures are fantastic! I love the one with the pumpkin surrounded by the fog. Gorgeous! :) I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog of genuine Cross Bottles valued at $175. It ends Monday, so hurry over. I think you'll love them!

Anonymous said...

I could almost smell the clean air that only comes on a foggy morn. I dont do cold but I do remember this as one of my childhood sweet memories.thanks for sharing.Babushkah.

Anonymous said...

Good foggy morning, Ramona! I just couldn't help myself! :) Lovely photos and yes, I like the foggy mist of fall. We don't have it here much at this time of year, but more in Jan. and Feb.
Thank you so much for your prayers for my daughter.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Ramona,
Oh my goodness, your pumpkins are ADORABLE!!! I had to order one. I've been making pumpkins over at my place too, but yours are very unique. I LOVE them. I made (one) sort of similar, but I just cut a huge circle and gathered it up. Yours is cuter...you win!!! : )
M.L.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

See you tomorrow! Blessings.

Deborah said...

Love you pumpkins in your header. Did you make them? Very pretty. Do stop by and join my party with Alice and Dead Bob. If you dare... **kisskiss** Deborah

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Ooo, I love a foggy morning! Great photos!
Happy Halloween:)

Gayla said...

I too am hooked on this October fog... It's on my blog, as well! Love yours... Great party!

Oliva Ohlson said...

I miss fog!!! I need fog!

angelandspot said...

I love those foggy morning photos.