Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beautiful, beautiful sun....but oh so chilly willy

It looks like a sunny day and through the window it feels like a warm, sunny day....but it is oh, so, cold. A perfect day for sewing and putting up my Etsy shop. I did it. Just waiting to be verified with PayPal.....I am one excited girly pie! I have so many other things that need my attention...but tough beans buddy boy....I am crafting instead. And, it feels so darn good.....finally! I don't know what I was waiting for. I do know, that when I am ready, then I am ready and watch out....I'm-a coming through. Good golly, this is a blast.

I hope that you enjoy some photos I took of our home. I am trying to learn how to use my camera....finally....so please enjoy.

Have a wonderful, and hopefully warm day!

No comments: