Sunday, February 3, 2008

I did it....it's done!






Finally, finally, finally! I have finally opened my ETSY shop...I hope that you check it out! Ramonaowendesigns....I will be selling lots and lots of this and that handmade from the heart...cha-cha-cha! It is really fun. I am still learning how to use all of the bells and whistles of my camera...it tends to be the only thing that slows me down...BUT, I WILL get there.....trust me....I will get there!

Gonna go make some popovers for breakfast, then off to pincushionland...oh, and what is that I hear? My sewing machine is calling my name...that sweet machine loves me and I love it...AND, I have no problem with it's functions....I DO know how that puppy works....felt, batting, ribbon, thread and buttons, oh my!

Please enjoy more of a peak into our home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ramona Owen is very artistic. She also is very fun, funny, and creative. I enjoy many of her household items they are very colorful. As is she.

Anonymous said...

the above is from Cali lynn my love!

Anonymous said...

so is the comment above this one


ha-ha he-he

Anonymous said...

so is the comment above this one


ha-ha he-he