Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas Cup Love

Ahhhh Starbuck's...



...I'm just saying...

Well....I spent all night watching election results...so for day 24 of our Thanksgiving countdown a simple tidbit...I offer you something that always gets my holiday mojo going...Starbuck's Christmas cups....I love, love 'em. It is one of the simple things that adds a smile to my holiday day~to~day~ness....grocery sacks with holiday pictures printed on them is another one...I am easy to please...

Tomorrow I have something fun to show you...until then...

Smiles ~ Ramona

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

LOL Ramona--I have the same cup pictured in my post today!

Darlene said...

How funny...I LOVE the holiday printed sacks and cups that come out too. Just makes me smile!

Bella Casa said...

I didn't get the free coffee, because I just stayed home all day cleaning and fretting, lol ;)

Hooray for Christmas!!!

Bella

Sidney (Sixy Mama) said...

Darn! I didn't go by for my free cup either, but like you, I love, love the simpler things that make me smile! My kids sometimes think I'm wacko....

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Does this mean they have their Christmas snacks now too? I have got to go see!!