Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas Cup Love

Ahhhh Starbuck's...



...I'm just saying...

Well....I spent all night watching election results...so for day 24 of our Thanksgiving countdown a simple tidbit...I offer you something that always gets my holiday mojo going...Starbuck's Christmas cups....I love, love 'em. It is one of the simple things that adds a smile to my holiday day~to~day~ness....grocery sacks with holiday pictures printed on them is another one...I am easy to please...

Tomorrow I have something fun to show you...until then...

Smiles ~ Ramona

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

LOL Ramona--I have the same cup pictured in my post today!

Darlene said...

How funny...I LOVE the holiday printed sacks and cups that come out too. Just makes me smile!

Blogger said...

I didn't get the free coffee, because I just stayed home all day cleaning and fretting, lol ;)

Hooray for Christmas!!!

Bella

Unknown said...

Darn! I didn't go by for my free cup either, but like you, I love, love the simpler things that make me smile! My kids sometimes think I'm wacko....

Katie said...

Does this mean they have their Christmas snacks now too? I have got to go see!!