Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do You Ever Get A Bee On Your Bonnet?


Yes...a big 'ol bumble bee on my bonnet of life.  Well...for a couple of days I have had one on my virtual bonnet...and it's quiet buzz was telling me to shake things up around here and that might just  awake my inner hibernating bear....and to my surprise that snoring beast was not a bit grouchy....quite the opposite...it was perky and in an amazingly good mood.

First I moved furniture around...something my family doesn't really appreciate but today I was selfish and I moved furniture till the cows came home...or at least a good 45 minutes.

Been sewing too...I have a ton of ideas...I am just having trouble getting my keyster into gear.

Work...AKA Heaven...I love to sew...

I love this stuff...

My gal...we are BFFs...

Pincushions for Etsy...

Moved the end table from the living room to the family room...

I might have to hang a few of these over the porch rail out front...

You see...it has been 60 degrees for the last couple of days...and I think that I have spring fever....I know that it will snow again...but I am soooo wanting spring....

And now...back to living in the moment and being right where I am supposed to be.

Here's to our collective keysters getting in and staying in gear!

Happy Wednesday ~ Ramona {buzzzzzzzzzzz}


2 comments:

Darlene said...

I love the little burlap heart! Also it looks so inviting in your family room. Love the quilt too....it is beautiful.♥ I am sooooo ready for Spring! Hope you have a great day today!

Ms. Tee said...

Your new header is so sweet, Ramona! That burlap heart is so pretty. :) I hope you're still getting to enjoy the warmer weather for a day or two more. Have a great weekend!