Thursday, February 19, 2009

Putzing 'Round The House On A Thursday Afternoon


As I have stated before...putzing might quite possibly be my favorite household chore.  I think that it is important to stroll about and move things around...fluffing...adding little touches of thought and love...and all the while appreciating all you are and all you have.

I know that we are all chomping at the bit for spring to arrive.  With that in mind...I think I can see the light at the end of this long winter's nap...day light savings begins on March 8th...the Lent season starts next Wednesday and last night I could smell someone barbecuing...bring on the Peeps and lawn mowers.  Until then...I will just keep putzing and call it spring cleaning...cha, cha, cha!

We are getting there...

I have been in such a sewing mood...love it...my Etsy shop over~flow~th with pillow love...

Result of rooster putzing...
Chirp!

Moved some pictures about...

The wares of my labor...that is ~ my labor of love...

House pillows with buckwheat hulls...heaven!

...I know it is early....I just couldn't help myself...

A closer peek...

I have been dealing with off the chart high blood pressure...never had this problem in my life till now...what the hay~ho...but there you have it...so it has been my goal to calm the hoot down {easier said than done...I tend to be a hyper gal}...but I have to settle down, calm down, stop worrying {yeah right...my son is deploying this spring...but okay} live in the moment....stop talking the talk and start walking the walk...oh yeah, the doc said to start walking more...I should blog more as well...that's exercise...right?  Exercise for the soul....can't think of a better activity...and now...back to our regularly scheduled putzing...two, three, four.

Happy Thursday All ~

Ramona

4 comments:

Darlene said...

It looks like you have been quite the busy bee! I hope you can quickly get your blood pressure under control. I hope you can calm down and relax to help it. I need to start walking also...wish we lived closer together. Wouldn't it be fun to have a walking partner.♥

Ramona said...

Darlene ~ I would love that! I have a feeling that we would get into lots and bunches of trouble...in a wonderful and creative way. I hope that you neighborhood is recovering...God speed and well wishes to all of you.

Ramona :)

Ms. Tee said...

Peeps are my weakness, Ms. Ramona! I hope that your blood pressure gets under control soon & you're feeling better. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ {{Hugs}}

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Ramona! Hey you need to settle down girlfriend, put on peaceful music, light your favorite candle...take a deep breath. I have high blood pressure too and I have to make myself settle down! It takes work...I'm married to MR. Hyperpants! But listen, you can make it better! You can solve high blood pressure...and you are one feisty girl...cha cha cha....so if anyone can get on top of it you can. One last thing...I always pray over my kids every day that God will keep them safe~no car accidents or dumb things happen to them. It works. Stay peaceful and stay with us...and stay blogging!
Blessings,
Debbie