Sunday, September 28, 2008

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Halloween!


Yep, it is true...I love fall the best~est but it is such a delight to throw a fun~loving treat~fest such as Halloween right there in the middle of it all...cha, cha, cha!

So as this week of crazy~ness continues on it's merry way....I vow to harvest decorate the day lights out of the ol' place...and blog til the cows~come~home about all of the tom~foolery that is sure to ensue...and that there is a promise.

Take a peek...I hear the bins of pumpkins in the front of the grocery store calling my name. Pumpkin squash thy name is zippty~do~da!

Halloween~ie black chair and it's queen!


Isn't it cool?
Found it at one of my favorite Autumn bazaars
which is held in a farm grange hall.

Cool!



My pumpkin~heads~on~a~stick....I made these years ago

and still love 'em bunches and bunches

...don't you just love the {tattoo}

made by our {then} three year old? Precious memory.



Up close lookie~loo at the sticks...the fun~est part!



My other Christine Crocker Pumpkin~Head babydoll~of~love...on her throne....

...and the world is as it should be...



A harvest collar for my buddy...it is so cool lit up on a fall night...delight!



Years ago when I put this wreath together, you couldn't find {orange}

twinkle lights to save your life...so I painted clear ones with orange glass

paint...yep, I did...you know how it is when you have a vision....silly girl am I.



No words are needed...



Nope...no words...



A home can never have too much squash...

as you will clearly see in the upcoming weeks...


So I am off to make breakfast for dinner....delish! Take time this week for moments of grace, thoughts of gratitude and lots and lots of smiles.


Smiles ~ Ramona

9 comments:

Darlene said...

I love your delightful photos as usual...love the pumpkin lady!! Those pumpkins along with their sticks are adorable! Lemon Annie is having a Fall link-a-thon...why don't you go link up. She is under my favorites and I have it on my post today.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Ramona, love, love, love your blog! I added you to my favorites. You have such a spark and I love it. Enjoyed your pumpkin people. I like that, and may have to make some....Anyhoo, all your decor looks wonderful!
Blessings,
Debbie

Ms. Tee said...

Good morning!
I love everything! So creative. Especially the sticks on the pumpkins and the tattoo on the pumpkin head. Precious memories for sure!

You make everything look so cozy. :) Have a great Monday!

Ramona said...

Oh my gosh and golly ~ you ladies are so sweet....I feel like we should do lunch...we would have such fun and then visit that harvest bazaar at the grange hall...it goes until the end of the week!

Smiles ~ Ramona

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post..! Just get few ideas for Halloween decorations from your post.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Romona, I love all your halloween decor! That pumpkin lady is my favorite! nancy

Blogger said...

I'll say i again, your home is just warm and inviting, it should really be in a magazine, Ramona!!!

Bella

The Style Sisters said...

Gosh lots and lots of fun Halloween things to look at. I love the pumpkin lady and the painted sticks...everything is just so cute!

Karin

Debbie said...

I love, love, love your fall decorations., You have some very cute ideas. Deb