Melissa from The Inspired Room is hosting a sweet little blog party...thought I join the fun before the day is done.
I am chomping at the bit for spring cannot be sprung soon enough...
Here is my list running through my noodle while fluffing my porch...
1. Trimming the wild and crazy ivy. 2. Adding more broken plates to planters.
3. You can never have too many bunnies.
4. Hanging interesting do~dads on the house.
5. Filling the do~dads with interesting stuff.
6. Fill many containers with fruit.
7. Place tasty herbs in chunky, ruffle clad baskets.
8. Don't forget to cook with those tasty herbs.
9. Make lots and lots of unique pillows for outside benches.
10. Group pillows together in little pillow~clubs for fun.
11. Top ivy pots with wooden painted eggs...tis the season.
12. Hot glue yourself a little checkerboard pillow.
13. Let inside bunnies out for a breath of fresh air.
14. Paint a season welcoming sign and hang above your threshold.
15. Fertilize the daylights out of your plants around your doorstep.
16. Place unusual items about for giggles....like eggs in ivy.
17. Be sure to stand on your door step and breathe in the great night air...spring night air is like no other.
18. Enjoy the smell of BBQs and lawns being mowed.
19. Appreciate the changing seasons.
20. Live in the moment...because it all passes too fast.
Thank you Melissa for sharing such a sweet party...happy spring to you!
Smiles ~ Ramona