Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Multi Tasking On A Chilly December Day

So on this chilly, chilly December 2nd ~



While making this ~

 

And that ~

 

 And a bit more of this and that...

 

I noticed this....and I thought....no place is safe from the a touch of holiday fa~la~la~la~ness...

 

Found this little Santa mug at Michael's for a buck~a~cha~cha...

 

Fa~la~la~la~ness!!!!

 And now back to my bazaar~prep gone wild!

I think I have breathed in too much burlap lint...

I was thinking how cool the television would look decoupaged in burlap strips....

I need a burlap~sweet cloth of hemp intervention in the most delightful way!

Happy December my friends!

 


6 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Aghhh! LOVE the burlapped clothes pins!!! You rock!

Stacey said...

You are cracking me up! You keep going....

Anonymous said...

I love your Fa la la la laness!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Ramona! I think I too have breathed in too much burlap lint...it is everywhere! Hahaha...oh well. I am covering an ottoman/table...with cream burlap and loving it! I like your sweet little post!
Blessings,
Debbie

The Hollywood Memoirs said...

Those clothespins are adorable!

Darlene said...

Hi Ramona,

LOVE your new goodies!! You are definitely festive....fa~la~la~la

I also love your mug scoops...great idea!

Did you see we got some snow this morning!!??!? It was all gone by about noon but it was sure pretty while it lasted....cha~cha~cha♥

Happy December to you too.☺