Monday, November 30, 2009

December Sneeking In My Back Door

How did it happen?

Where did this past year go?

This afternoon quietly and wonderfully I heard December knocking on my back door.




I have just one wish for this holiday season...that wish is to be fully present in every tinsel covered minute of it...to appreciate the authentic and loving reason for this time of year...to marinate in it like a child.

I guess that is three wishes...but what I really want is to get back to the true spirit of Christmas and fill my family and friends with the feeling that filled my holiday spirit cup to overflowing when I was a child.

Cha, cha, cha and jingle, jingle all the way.



I am as busy as Santa's elves preparing for a holiday bazaar that happens this weekend...my craft nook is filled with burlap and drop cloths and paint and glue and acorns and glitter and thread and bits of paper and lots and lots of creative mojo....I am in my happy place.



I also finally did some work on my second Etsy shop..."Extra Buttons"...it will be filled {any day now} with long collected goodies...vintage and otherwise that's time has come to move along to a new home...you really only need so many do~dads in your home and the rest are "Extra".  It is time to share.  And let me tell you...I have some fun items that I will do just that with.

And now back to creative~ville...I will share my folly this week....but for today...my happy place is calling.


23 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Ramona,

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes, December is here....just a few hours to go now!

Looks like you are crafting away and I love the new bell pillow! Another etsy shop....I am too EXCITED! You are going to make me have to go back to work full-time if I keep wanting to buy all your fabulous goodies!!

Have a great evening.♥

Sarah said...

Looks like your are busy. Love the sentiment of your post. Those acorn bells are too cute! ~ Sarah

Unknown said...

A valuable post on"December Sneeking In My Back Door".I just came across this website that emphasize on how to keep your home clean from toxin. The website url is http://debtfreeliving.toxinchecklist.com/


Thanks,
Peter- Owning their own home

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg valium diazepam que es - 6 mg diazepam too much

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax drug test pass - xanax dosage sizes available

Anonymous said...

ambien online no prescription ambien cr picture pill - cost generic ambien walgreens

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam online xanax 2mg xr - buy xanax online cheap no prescription

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem zolpidem tartrate dosage - what is zolpidem 10mg tab nor

Anonymous said...

generic xanax online xanax withdrawal after a week - buy xanax ireland online

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan klonopin together - ativan withdrawal neonates

Anonymous said...

ambien ambien 10 mg recreational - ambien cr or ambien

Anonymous said...

ambien pharmacy ambien causes high blood pressure - is generic ambien available in u.s.

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects sleep eating - ambien throughout pregnancy

Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol name brand - cost of carisoprodol 350 mg

Anonymous said...

purchase ambien ambien no prescription overnight delivery - ambien cr nyquil

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy soma online ship florida - carisoprodol withdrawal symptoms

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale online ambien cr using side effects - buy ambien in the usa

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online cheap generic ambien no prescription - buy ambien online fast shipping

Anonymous said...

order ambien online ambien generic form - purchase brand name ambien

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol buy soma tramadol - somanabolic muscle maximizer women

Anonymous said...

buy soma somanabolic muscle maximizer pdf - buy soma texas

Anonymous said...

buy valium online no prescription cheap buy valium online pakistan - generic valium canada

Anonymous said...

buy valium online what does valium 5mg look like - valium vs xanax muscle