Friday, August 22, 2008

I Am Over~The~Moon For Cow Spots ~ Yep I Am


I got a thing for cow spots...and I got it bad. I love to place bits of it here and there around the house. I really like the juxtaposition of them ol' spots tossed in with a floral or a sporty stripe~o~rama print pillow. You know...come to think of it...I really enjoy most animal prints...I'll take a good giraffe print over a fancy pants taffeta any day...yes~sir~ree bob!

Some may think that all of this fuss about decorating with cow spots may not be your cup~of~tea...but I say...how will you know what kind of tea you favor if you don't try a few.

So for your consideration cow hide decoration tid~bits.



Cow pillow on the porch ~ cow spot love...

Are those cow spots on that flying pig? Why of course!

I painted this fabric with le~cow print and

then stuffed that bad boy with buckwheat hulls....delightful...

Now I am the first to admit that I am not a cow expert...nor that of a pig....

but I think that these look like cow spots on that there wooden pig~o~love...

So before the dish runs away with that spoon pal of his and that ol' cat plays the day~lights out of his fiddle....sit a spell and reconsider those gorgeous spots on that high jumping cow and you just might find that you are over~the~moon, in love with cow spots too!

Smiles ~ Ramona

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I love all of your cows and cow pigs and pillows....they are too cute!!

Ms. Tee said...

You have such fun stuff in your house. :) Very cute!