Monday, February 11, 2008

Mid-Winter Monday Blues






Trying hard to shake them mid-winter blues. Being born and raised in San Diego....this time of year in the Northwest tends to get to me a bit. It is not as bad as as it used to be and I love it when it might snow...which has been a lot lately....but days like today when it is just overcast and no rain and not quite warm enough to venture out into the yard....well I just have to work extra hard to shake them blues. I have our 10 year old home again from school with a bad cold....I have the same cold...I know just where it came from too....this 3 year old at the airport last week that really needed a box of tissue and someone to cover her mouth when she coughed. It is my fault though...when she sneezed toward us in the waiting area, I said to my husband and daughter, "watch us get sick now..." and there you go.


So I will now try and snap out of it and think about Spring and how warm and wonderful March can be here in Oregon...and how much fun I am having with my ETSY shop and how blessed I am to have this time with my wee one who really isn't so wee anymore...time flies when you are having fun!


Enjoy some more shots of the ol' homestead...."Home Sweet Home".


Blessings!

No comments: