Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Gratitude Ten


What a great week....very peaceful and warmer than usual....so many things to be grateful for.....so here goes!


1. Totally grateful for my beautiful family and that opportunity to care for them

2. The awesome lunar eclipse this week

3. Clear skies to see the lunar eclipse this week

4. For all of my creative inspiration while painting this week

5. For the calm week ahead

6. Hearing that a friend's daughter is doing well and thriving in her new school

7. For every delicious mocha from Starbucks

8. My daughter's great teacher

9. My older daughter's dedication and love of her goals

10. My really, really funny husband.....he cracks me up daily!


Here's to a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Brenda Boylan said...

Hi Ramona! Grateful to have you as a friend...and that's my daughter! Smiles to ya!
B.