Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Denim Inspiration






Don't you just love Spring? Rebirth, renewal, Spring cleaning....love that one...the reality is that it is often windy, rainy and chilly here in the ol' Northwest. I tend to grab my old Levi denim jacket....why? ~ you ask...because I LOVE my Levi denim jacket. A lot. I do, however, like to add a touch of Spring to this rustic favorite of mine ~ kind of my own apparel juxtaposition, if you will...don't ya just love it? You know me, I love to share...and because we are friends....there is no need to thank me for these pearls of denim inspiration. Pearls! Maybe I should add pearls!


~Smiles~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You like Levi jackets??? I wonder why. Wonder if it had anything to do with Dad's bedtime stories about Levi Strauss and the 49ers.
Mike