Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hippity ~ Hoppity Easter's On Its Way!






It must be said...I love Easter. Now please don't misunderstand, I love all of the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, well most of it, however, I love the holidays that are just what they are supposed to be....one day, one big shabang......Halloween, Thanksgiving ~ my personal favorite, the Fourth and sweet, sweet Easter.


I was thinking that I needed to put more decorations out and then I strolled around the place and realized that there are already many decor items all about. I love, love, love eggs. Painted, unpainted, decoupaged, stained, waxed, dyed, scrambled, hard-boiled, and especially...the imaginary ones that our little one cracks on my head.


I love the way they look in nests and in bowls and even in egg cartons. And, just so you know, I don't think it really matters...you know...what came first the chicken or the egg? Don't really matter much to me....no sir!


Have a wonderful "LAST DAY OF WINTER" and here's to all of those expensive hard-boiled eggs bathing in vinegar scented cups of dye ~ Hippity Hop!

No comments: