Okay, so here's what I'm thinking....there have been a lot of things to be grateful for this past week. So on with the list...and here's to a great week ahead with many a colorful blog entry.
1. That our eleven year old had a great bday party....and it was easy on us too
2. Wonderful lunch to celebrate my own bday with old friends....lots of laughter~charming waiter
3. Oodles of inspiration this week....lots of sketching and note-taking
4. Lots of beautiful weather this week
5. Exchanging emails with my dear old friend Deb....the best high school memories ~ ever!
6. That I am oozing with motivation
7. Daylight is lasting longer and longer each day
8. That it is warm enough to get out into the yard
9. That I have a yard
10. For every warm meal and every fresh piece of fruit and every glass of fresh water
A busy week ahead....my sewing machine will be humming merrily along the threaded trail....all the live long day. Trust me when I say that there will be much glueing and painting and drawing and trimming and dreaming and stitching and blogging and be grateful for every minute of it. Have a wonderful week!