Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Gratitude Ten






Wonderful week....just flew by and I'll tell you, as much as I want Spring to arrive, I also want to live in the moment and appreciate each day. Slow down and really live in the present moment. These cool and damp late Winter days are wonderful for sewing and cleaning and reading and washing and planning and dreaming and baking and crafting and blogging and internet surfing~weeeeeeeeeee~cowabunga!


This week's Sunday Gratitude Ten is a list of the simple things that are so often overlooked but if were missing would be really, really missed.


One.

The washer and dryer and the electricity to run them.

Two.

The space heater that keeps me warm and cozy when I am home alone so that I don't have to heat the whole house.

Three.

The abundant supply of fruits and vegetables at the grocery store.

Four.

Fresh water~my favorite drink!

Five.

The opportunity to volunteer.

Six.

Happy childhood memories~drive-in movies, the milk man, my mother teaching me to sew.

Seven.

A car that always starts.

Eight.

Taking care of my family with pride.

Nine.

Being a woman that lives in America in 2008.

Ten.

The endless "cute~ness" of cats and dogs.


~Bonus~


Eleven.

Blogs, blogs, blogs!


Have a gentle and blessed week...Spring begins and Easter is coming~one can never eat too many Peeps!


Toot~ta~loo!


No comments: